Wednesday 23 July 2014

New 'N Tasty

Greetings one and all!

Yesterday I found out something exciting.

The Abe's Oddysee remake known as New 'N Tasty was due out today in the EU on PS(take your pick) systems.

This brought me a whole level of nostalgic joy. This was a game I played some as a kid after it came out, and I pretty much did OK at best at it. It's also the kinda game which whilst playing as a fully fledged job weilding adult. I truly SUCK at. I don't know why, but for some reason any skill I had with this game went down the shitter as I got older.

Anyway. I'm excited for it.
WHY?
Because it looks like the kinda remake that is good. That they've taken the thought of re-doing their game so very seriously.
Have I played it at time or writing this?
No
What about seeing it?
Well, I'm watching that next-door-neighbour I grew up with playing it as I write.

Am I still excited?
Yes.
Damn it's pretty
Damn it's still got that 'oh shit' feeling when something goes horribly wrong.
Damn it's still got the charm.
THE FARTS NOW COME IN MULTIPLE SOUNDS!

Yeah. I'm excited and will at some point grab the game. Because this is how a remake should be done. With love, care and tenderness for the original.
Oh
AND A NEW NAME!

That's all for now.
Have a lovely evening!  

No comments:

Post a Comment