Wednesday 14 January 2015

Comments

Greetings one and all!


In a recent discussion with a friend, a thought came to mind.
I like it when I receive comments.

I REALLY like it when I receive comments.

Why?

Well.
When you get a comment you know for sure that not only did someone take a look, but they were interested enough to actually engage with you ABOUT that.
That thought makes me smile.
I hope I'll get more comments on my blog or on my youtube video's in the future.

Now, before I sign off all happy like, I'm WELL aware that the comments section of youtube can be a cesspit of hatred, bile, and general asshattery. I'm not 'big' enough or 'important' enough to garner that kind of attention. I'd probably be quite happy if I never got that big to get that kind of attention. But then, if I DO start getting that kind of nasty stuff coming my way?
Oh well.
I'll deal with it then.

Have a lovely evening all!

3 comments: