Sunday 29 June 2014

Future thoughts on my channel

Greetings one and all!

Today I wanted to go into some of the titles that I've had kicking around my head for making videos for my youtube channel.
As anyone whose seen some of my videos might be able to tell, at this point I'm still trying to settle in and find my [i]thing[/i], my style or just how I'm gonna DO this.
You can also tell that I've yet to finish a proper series. I'm honest about this, no point in hiding it, the videos are there as evidence.

Nevertheless.

I have plans, I have thoughts and I have ideas.

In that realm of ideas, I present a few gaming titles which I plan to do at some point.

- Spyro the Dragon 1, 2, 3.
- Tombi 2 (MAY touch the 1st one, need to decide what to do about the music because oh my it's... an exercise in retaining your sanity)
- The Lion King (Sega Megadrive 2 version. When I'm ready to do this I WILL be practising that damn move I mentioned before that I got stuck on)
- Aladdin (PC version!)
- Bioshock 1 (Anyone who knows me well re games will probably have to pick their jaw off the floor on this one. I don't blame you, I'm still considering the state of my sanity since I made the choice to do this one and actually bought the game too. This one may well be a little further down the road when I've worked out my [i]thing[/i] so I can bring something other than half blind terror to the game. Oh, and this would be semi-blind as I've never actually PLAYED the game before)

There's probably more but those are all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

So yeah, that's what my channel has to look forward to ontop of things I need to arrange such as:
- My Minecraft Realm. Coming as soon as I can finally make an edit of some footage I have that I'm happy with.
- Multiplayer. I WILL have more multiplayer on my channel, I just need to sit down and arrange details with others.

That's all for now.
Have a lovely evening! 

1 comment:

  1. You'll be a huge channel before you know it! And get on that forum Mike said about :) X

    ReplyDelete